Monday, June 18, 2007

A lesson by candle light


I wish I could say that I thought of the picture of this candle and set up all the elements to make it look as it turned out. The fact it was by pure chance when yet another power black out occured in my housing area just as I was about to take my evening shower.
So with praticed ease, the candles were taken out and lighted, one of which was placed in the bathroom.
As I was about to take my shower (fortunately, there was water supply that day) I noticed the candle on the bathroom's window sill and perhaps I might get a nice artistic picture out of it.
So took out my camera and started snapping aaway. Perhaps a lesson to be learnt here is to try make the best from any given situation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice pic... send it to sesb? :)