Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Domesticated cats

I shook my head in disbelief when I read this. The Malayan tigers at the Sabah zoo (technically it's called the Lok Kawi wildlife park) chewing on plastic bags?
Those treating the tiger enclosures like a big refuse bin are obviously witless.
And I I guess those cats must be bored out of their wits to resort to chewing on stuff like that. Then again what else can they do as they fed at regular intervals and need not worry about hunting for their food unlike their endangered cousins in the wild.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've never been to the lok kawi zoo, i hope it's well kept.

the one i've been to in jb, oh my... i pity the animals.

Ruben Sario said...

Jack: Being brand new, the Lok Kawi Wildlife Park is still well kept.
But the animals there expecially the predators such as the tigers appear to be really bored.